MCCI Annual Board Meeting

Thursday, June 9, 6:30 pm until 7:30 pm
Zoom
A meeting of the MCCI Board

Meeting of MCCI Board

Members: (Quorum)

  • Present: Dana Faldasz, President, at 6:30 PM
  • Present: Karen Siwicki, Treasurer, at 6:30 PM
  • Present: Raymond Sebold, at 6:30 PM

Also Present:

  • Deirdre Pleasant
  • Deirdre Pleasant
  • Liz Walber

See original Agenda Approved Meeting Minutes

Meeting opened: 6:30 PM

Meeting closed: 8:10 PM

  1. Meeting Preliminaries

  2. Administrative Business

    • 1: Treasurer's Report

      General Discussion...
      *Tabled discussion re: $5,900 capital equipment loss. Dana will discuss with Dean
      *Dean hours: P&L reports now indicate weekly hours of 37.5 vs 30 hours as shown on past statements.
      *Karen to review when his weekly hours changed on reports.

      1. MCCI_2022_PL_Year_to_date_6-3-22.pdf
      2. MCCI_2022_Balance_Sheet_6-4-22.pdf
      3. MCCI_2022_Capital_Equipment_6-3-22.pdf
      4. MCCI_2022_PL_Budget_vs_Actual_6-3-22.pdf
      5. MCCI_2022_Restricted_Capital_6-3-22.pdf
    • 2: Staff / Equipment Report

      MOTION, moved by Raymond Sebold, seconded by Karen Siwicki: Approved purchase of 4 PTO optics PTZ SDI cameras ($1,799 per camera) and joystick controller at $649.00 for GMRSD meeting room.

      Pass: Aye: Raymond Sebold, Dana Faldasz, Karen Siwicki.

      *Does anyone else use GMRSD room? Dean will comment at next meeting

      1. MCTV_Staff_Report_4-22-22_thru_6-9-22.odt
    • 3: Annual Budget 2022

      General Discussion...
      *Proposed Annual Budget tabled for next board meeting scheduled for 7/21/22

    • 4: Staff Bonus 2021

      General Discussion...
      *Dean will purchase Amazon cards

      MOTION, moved by Karen Siwicki, seconded by Raymond Sebold: Approval of staff bonuses includes $50 Amazon gift certificates for 3 producers.
      Approval for $100 bonus for both staff members.

      Pass: Aye: Raymond Sebold, Dana Faldasz, Karen Siwicki.

  3. Old Business

    • 1: Bilingual Outreach

      General Discussion...
      *Meeting scheduled with Megan at Brick House on 6/15/22 to discuss future programming possibilities, collaborations, & summer programs.
      *Dean to follow up with Stacey Langknecht re: bilingual outreach with community

    • 2: Office Equipment: (Drone,laptop,monitor,iphone)

      General Discussion...
      *Dean to submit prices for gimbal, phone accessories & editing software.
      *Drone training with Chris Clawson to be scheduled.

  4. New Business

    • 2: Strategic Planning

      General Discussion...
      *Strategic planning field to be removed from future agendas

    • 3: MCTV Website

      General Discussion...
      *Remove Covid disclaimer from website
      *Remove film festival
      *Can agenda notices be replied to?
      *Deirdre to follow up with Mik re: why uploaded staff/treasurer reports not visible to public?
      *Deirdre, Dean & Mik to schedule web training
      *Add website to next agenda

  5. Meeting Wrap-up

The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.

Minutes prepared by Deirdre

Minutes approved on Monday, Jul 25, 2022

Posted to: Board Meetings.