MONTAGUE COMMUNITY CABLE INC.
LOCATION: MONTAGUE COMMUNITY TV
34 2ND STREET, TURNERS FALLS, MA
DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 6:00 P.M.
1. President’s report
2. Election of officers
3. Goals for the coming year
4. 2016 meeting schedule
Food will be provided
Please RSVP to email@example.com
MCCI studio, Turners Falls
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:00 P.M.
Board Memebers: Mike Langnecht, Veronica Phaneaauf, Mik Muller, Dana Faldez.
Staff: Dean Garvin
Public: Kathy Lynch
Meeting called to order at:
I. Summary of previous activity
Over the last year we've continued the operation of the "new model" for local productions (described in the Annual Report), negotiated a new access contract with the Town of Montague, and received the first annual review in 5 years wherein there were NO unsatisfactory findings!
II. Current Officers were re-elected unanimously
1. Michael Langnecht, President
2. Veronica Phaneauf, Treasurer
3 Dana Faldez, Secretary
III. Goals for 2016
1. Continue the search for a new facility.
2. Research the Mass. Cultural Council Facilities Grant.
III. Needs assessment
1. Continue to work on a cost analysis of the new model of services
IV. Staff report
1. Entering the next phase of video technology with the new 4g camera, which puts a 4 camera shoot into a single instrument.
2. With this camera and a tablet, you can replace a road case!
3. Castis server is the next big purchase. It accommodates all file formats without conversion.
4. Looking into iPhone compatibility for Vimeo archives.
Meeting Adjourned 7:15pm.
MCCI treated all attendees to dinner from Hillside Pizza in Bernardston.
MCCI 2016-05-18 Annual-Meeting (2016-09-02 at 12:55 PM)
Posted to: Board Meetings